Friday, June 8, 2012

Sports, sports and more sports!


Living in the Mid-West - EVERYONE eats, drinks, and sleeps Wisconsin sports.  I am married to a die-hard sports fanatic.  I had a hard time trying to find cards with my husbands favorite teams - SO I found a way to make them.   I purchased the stickers at JoAnn Fabrics for the Brewer/Packer stickers.  I used some baseball and football eyelets.  Striped Sizzix embosssing folder.   Stampin Up Night of Navy and Brushed Gold paper.




Living near a college town - the Wisconsin Badgers are the life of a Madison on Saturdays during football, basketball and hockey season.  I found the stickers at a Wisconsin appearal shop.  I love cirlces - used Fiskars circle punches to layer.   Large circle embossing folder.  Attached the black paper before I embossed the cardstock.   Popped up the circles !!   GO BADGERS !!


No comments:

Post a Comment